Recertification for 2015
- If your certification expires at the end of 2014, you will need to recertify by June 30, 2015 in order to referee in 2015. It is recommended that you recertify before Dec 31, 2014 because:
If you were first certified after July 1, 2014, you are already certified for 2015.
- It allows you to referee throughout 2015
- There are limited opportunities to recertify between Jan 1, 2015 and June 30, 2015
To check your certification expiration year go to Services: Profile: Biography. On the USSF line you will find:
Here is a detailed walk-through of How to Recertify on the WAReferees.org website.
- Your USSF ID (16 digits)
- Your USSF grade
- The year your USSF certification is good through (expiration year)
- The year you first received a USSF certification
- Recertification Clinics
- You can find recertification clinics by logging onto the WAReferees.org website. Based on your current certification, the website will present you with the appropriate clinics.
Grade 8 referees will need 2 or more hours of Recertification clinic plus complete a set of Grade 8 Online Lessons.
Grade 9 referees will need only complete the Grade 9 Online Lessons, or they may take a "Referee - New Grade 8" clinic and upgrade to Grade 8.
Recertification clinics start after Aug 1. Here are the opportunities within EYSA to get your 2 hours of Recertification clinic time. There are a number of other clinics in our area as well. You will need to sign up with the clinics you want to attend on WAReferees.org website.
|TBD||7:00-9:00PM||2 hours||Issaquah Fire & Rescue HQ|
|TBD||7:00-9:00PM||2 hours||Mercer Island Presbyterian Church|
Plan now for recertification because as time passes and the number of clinics available get smaller, the number of referees signing up will get larger.
- For more information about Recertification see the FAQ topic Recertification Explained.
Last Updated July 13, 2014